Company Name: Mason County PUD 3
Phone Number: (360) 426-8255
Job Title: Engineering Services Supervisor
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: October 3, 2017
Salary Per: Per Month
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
• Review customer plans, advising customers on technical requirements and options for service requests.
• Prepare construction work plans and cost estimates for electrical line extensions and new or altered service connects.
• Conduct onsite investigations to examine electrical service status and requirements.
• Develop designs for system improvement and highway relocation work.
• Prepare electrical designs for distribution upgrades and system improvement projects.
• Work closely with and support engineering staff and other District departments by coordinating workflow to ensure prompt completion of jobs and solving customer problems.
• Supervise engineering designers and engineering support staff.
Knowledge skills and Abilities:
• Ability to interact in a courteous and respectful manner with the general public and employees, using excellent human relations skills as a representative of the District.
• Knowledge in use of surveying equipment, ability to read & interpret drawings, maps, legal documents, surveys and property descriptions.
• Ability to understand and apply the District’s engineering standards, policies, materials, specifications, and procedures.
• Ability to interpret and apply Washington Administrative Codes (WAC’s), WA State requirements for building codes and permitting.
• Ability to understand District’s engineering standards, policies, materials, specifications, and procedures.
• Skilled in the use of tools and equipment used in the engineering department.
• Must have math skills relating to distribution line design and surveying.
Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, mechanical or civil engineering.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ supervisory experience is required.
• A current Washington State Professional Engineer (PE) license desired.
How to Apply:
A completed Mason PUD 3 application must be submitted for consideration. Visit Mason PUD 3’s website at www.pud3.org/careers to download an application or apply online. Applications may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Mason PUD 3, PO Box 2148, Shelton, WA 98584, Attn: Human Resources.
To obtain a full job description please email email@example.com.
Mason County PUD 3 is an equal opportunity employer.
Posting End Date: November 30, 2017