Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: ENGINEER III, Substation Engineering
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: January 4, 2017
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Engineer III, Substation Engineering R16-735
Perform the functions of a substation electrical engineer by providing sound engineering solutions to complex problems. Develop and oversee designs for new substations and retrofit of existing facilities. Provide technical support to construction crews on department designs.
You will bring the following skills to our team:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, with emphasis in power systems preferred.
- Typically requires five years of relevant engineering experience and a Professional Engineering License.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective group presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental engineering/economics principles and concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to review, evaluate and analyze technical information policies and reports.
- Demonstrated solid level of professional knowledge, skills, and proficiency with current tools and technologies.
How to Apply:
Join us today and power your potential!
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline: https://PGN.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=R16-735. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
PGE believes in rewarding strong performance. We provide a total compensation package that is designed to reward your contributions to the company, and, at the same time, support your well-being and professional development, both now and into the future.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Posting End Date: January 20, 2017