Company Name: Flathead Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Phone Number: (406) 751-4408
Job Title: Energy Services Representative
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Energy Services / Energy Efficiency
Posting Start Date: June 25, 2018
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Provide thorough and personal service primarily to residential and commercial members relating to: general power use and consumption; administering energy efficiency and conservation programs; member information; and other activities which promote beneficial relationships with current and potential Cooperative members.
Education: Prefer a college or Vo-tech degree in a related field.
Job Related Experience: 5 years of practical construction, electrical and/or heating and cooling experience preferred. Energy efficiency, building science and utility experience helpful.
Computer Skills: Must be comfortable with operating a personal computer and various computer programs, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Able to work 40 hours a week, with additional time as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Must present a professional appearance at all times.
- Must have excellent member relations/service skills and be able to relate one-on-one and in group situations; needs to be a team player and able to work with all types of people.
- Must be self-directed and motivated to get things done quickly and without direct supervision.
- Effective verbal communications including public speaking skills are imperative.
- Community involvement is encouraged; be willing to be involved in industry related activities.
- Able to travel occasionally out-of-area and overnight.
How to Apply:
Applicants must meet all the job requirements on the attached job description and adhere to all policies of the Cooperative.
This position is being posted both internally and externally and will remain open until 5:00pm July 09, 2018.
Qualified applicants must submit a completed Flathead Electric application to our Kalispell office, 2510 US Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901; the Kalispell Job Service, or via our website www.flatheadelectric.com by the closing date. Applicants may contact Suzie Wrbelis, Human Resource Generalist, at 751-4408 for additional information or questions about this position.
Posting End Date: July 21, 2018