Company Name: City of Richland
Phone Number: (509) 942-7395
Job Title: Energy Services Project Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Energy Services / Energy Efficiency
Posting Start Date: May 24, 2017
Salary Per: Per Week
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Under the direction of the Energy Services Director and with functional assignments from the Chief Electrical Engineer and the Maintenance & Operations Supervisor, plans, organizes, manages, and coordinates major electric utility projects. This is a functional matrix position with no direct supervisory responsibility. This position will at times be delegated the responsibility to indirectly supervise the work activities of various functional teams primarily made up of engineering division and field operations employees.
Click on the following link to view the complete job description, including essential functions and working conditions:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business administration, engineering, or closely related field.
- Five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in an electric utility or engineering work setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver’s license upon hire date.
- PMP Certification
- Previous working experience in leading PM activities for electric utility projects.
- Previous working experience interpreting and implementing engineering design standards associated with electric utility infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of work practices, materials, and equipment associated with general civil construction projects.
- Previous experience working with affiliated union representatives, preferably with International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (I.B.E.W.).
Posting End Date: June 11, 2017