Company Name: Lewis County PUD
Phone Number: (360) 748-9261
Job Title: Energy Services Advisor – Limited Duration
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Energy Services / Energy Efficiency
Posting Start Date: April 26, 2017
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40+ Week
Work Time Type: Hours
About the Position
The Energy Services Advisor works as a liaison between the District and its customers by providing technical and administrative support of residential, commercial, and industrial programs. This position assists the Energy Services Sr. Analyst and Manager in promoting and implementing energy efficiency (EE) throughout the District’s service territory.
NOTE: This is a fully benefited limited duration appointment not to exceed 2 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Responds to customer EE inquiries by telephone and in person.
- Review, approve, and process District incentive programs.
- Proactively inform customers, vendors and contractors of EE program opportunities and requirements.
- Identify and recommend EE measures, practices, costs, and energy savings for customers.
- May be asked to perform on-site project inspections for compliance with program specifications and/or identify installation deficiencies.
- May be required to work all hours of a day, on holidays, and/or weekends as work or emergency conditions dictate.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates degree in Business, Energy Technology, and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant exposure to energy efficiency utility programs preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations:
Ability to obtain Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst certification or equivalent during employment term. Must have a valid Driver’s license and qualify for the District’s auto liability insurance.
How to Apply:
For a complete list of job requirement and how to apply please visit our website located at www.lcpud.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting End Date: May 19, 2017