Company Name: RH2 Engineering, Inc.
Phone Number: (425) 951-5400
Job Title: ELECTRICAL Substation and Distribution Project Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Engineering
Posting Start Date: November 3, 2016
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Who We Are
RH2 Engineering, Inc., (www.rh2.com) is a multi-disciplinary, employee-owned consulting firm headquartered in Bothell, Washington, with eight offices throughout Washington and Oregon. We provide high-quality engineering and scientific services to primarily municipal clients. Services include project conceptualization, planning, design, permitting, construction management, and services during construction and administration. RH2 projects are largely focused on the water, wastewater, and transportation fields.
RH2 is seeking a senior level ELECTRICAL Substation and Distribution Project Manager with 15 plus years of experience to join the team in either our East Wenatchee or Richland offices. The successful candidate(s) will:
- Coordinate, manage and oversee the preparation of electrical system designs for utility facilities for clients throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Have experience in the design and maintenance of commercial electrical systems, including distribution systems and a working knowledge of applicable IEEE, NEC / NFPA 70, UL, ISO9000, codes and standards
- Design substations and distribution systems utilizing client standards including bill of materials, yard layouts, plans, sections and details, grounding, ground grid, control building arrangements, interior and exterior raceways, auxiliary AC and DC power systems, and cable lists.
- Prepare calculations and equipment specifications.
- Prepare and modify existing relay drawings including relay panel arrangements, single lines, three lines, AC schematics, equipment wiring, and relay panel wiring.
- Prepare power substation and distribution project studies, reports or project design assignments.
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meet and correspond with clients or outside personnel.
- Some marketing responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to continue their career in consulting engineering who can effectively communicate with clients to help our business continue to grow. A B.S. in electrical or computer engineering is required with a minimum of 15 years of substation and distribution design experience. The candidate should have a PE license. Visit www.rh2.com for more details regarding this position.
- Strong background in medium and high voltage transmission, distribution and substation design.
- Familiarity with the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Municipal water/wastewater experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
RH2 is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit a PDF copy of your cover letter, resume, and copy of transcripts to email@example.com
– Competitive salary
– Performance bonus
– Full benefits
Posting End Date: December 3, 2016