Company Name: PUD #1 of Clallam County
Phone Number: (360) 565-3276
Job Title: District Auditor
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Finance and Accounting
Posting Start Date: July 12, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Are you tired of the traffic? Are you an Outdoor Enthusiast? Clallam County has mild weather, very little rain and is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. We have lakes, mountains, rivers and an ocean sea coast where hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, bikers, skiers, kayakers and all outdoor enthusiasts gather for an abundance of outdoor fun. The Olympic Peninsula offers great communities, schools and shopping.
Purpose: We are seeking a District Auditor to certify vouchers and issue warrants for disbursement of funds by the District Treasurer/Controller upon approval by the Board of Commissioners.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other directly-related field. Advanced degree and certifications (i.e., CPA, CIA) preferred.
- Must have ten years auditing experience or equivalent with progressively greater responsibilities, including five years in finance, accounting or internal audit.
- Must have training and experience in the use of personal computer spreadsheet, database and word processing programs.
- Must pass a District physical examination and be able to perform essential job functions.
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and a safe driving record. Employees moving from out of state must obtain a Washington State license in accordance with Washington State law.
How to Apply:
Information on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula: Our website, www.clallampud.net provides information about our community and links to local Chambers of Commerce.
To Apply: An application packet, job description and additional information about our company may be retrieved from our website at www.clallampud.net. Contact us at 360-565-3276. EOE
Posting End Date: August 10, 2017