Company Name: Portland General Electric
Phone Number: (503) 464-7250
Job Title: Distribution Facility Inspection Coordinator (R16-260)
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Miscellaneous Positions
Posting Start Date: May 11, 2016
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Hours
This position provides primary project support for PGE’s 10 year inspection cycle (FITNES) for 280,000 poles and overhead facilities and 94,000 underground vaults and pad-mounted electrical equipment as required by OPUC Service Quality Measures, Oregon Administrative Rules and National Electric Safety Code. Provide expertise and daily support for PGE’s overhead and underground facility preventative and corrective programs.
- High School or equivalent
- Four years of related experience
- Understanding of T&D organizational structure
- Related knowledge of T&D job flow process for construction work
- Related knowledge of line construction practice and crew make-up
- Experience with contracts and implanting its contents
- Thorough knowledge of PGE’s Field View/GRID system preferred (related system experience is acceptable)
- Working knowledge of National Electric Safety Code (NESC) and OPUC regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Access
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please complete the following employment application by the deadline:
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Posting End Date: May 16, 2016