Company Name: Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative
Phone Number: (541) 524-2841
City: Baker City
Job Title: Director of Operations
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: August 7, 2018
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time Type: Hours
This salaried FLSA-exempt position Directs the construction, operations, maintenance, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Staking and Regulatory Compliance departments functions of Oregon Trail Electric Cooperative’s (OTEC) distribution system. Delivers effective leadership for the Operations Department to ensure best in class service to cooperative members. Develops department initiatives to support the cooperative’s strategic plan by realizing business objectives, helping OTEC adapt and grow and by allocating department resources appropriately.
OTEC has 80 employees and four district offices serving over 30,000 consumers located in eastern Oregon. Surrounded by national forest lands, our service area is known for its excellent hunting, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor recreational activities. OTEC offers a competitive pay and benefits package.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Seven years’ experience working in electric utility operations with five years of operations management. Management experience in other business settings will be evaluated for relevance.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing employees.
- Possess or can obtain a valid Oregon driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Operations Management or related discipline.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter with application and resume to the email address at https://www.otecc.com/careers, or mail to the attention of Human Resources, PO Box 226, Baker City, OR 97814. The OTEC employment application is available on our website or by request at any local OTEC or WorkSource Oregon office. This position is open until filled.
Posting End Date: October 5, 2018