APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 2, 2016
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Demand Management Analyst (R16-200)
This position provides basic analytical work and support for Storeroom Operations; coordinates and provides linkage with other departments – e.g. PSLD, SDPMs, resource coordinators, storerooms, and inventory analysts to ensure storerooms have high quality executable MSR’s. Analyzes inventory data and work with storerooms to set inventory levels, replenishment parameters (ROP, Safety Stock, etc.) to help bring PGE’s inventory to reasonable levels. Provides support on material related issues and data requests. Responsible for Inventory System Administration functions for the inventory system, including set up, maintenance, improvement and technical services (PeopleSoft, Maximo, OBIEE). This is an entry level analyst requiring routine supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in materials or inventory management or related business discipline, and/or a certification equivalent to APICS, or NAPM with three years or more experience within a supply chain/MRP discipline. Five or more years of experience is preferred.
- Certification in CPIM preferred.
- Some system knowledge of ERP system preferred.
- Working understanding of Work Order Management System.
- Strong ability in the use of Access, Excel (heavy use of Pivot Tables), Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SQL, to include manipulation of complex data, query report creation and presentation.
- Working knowledge of FERC and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements related to inventory practices.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Staffing Services Contact:
Connect with us on Twitter (twitter.com/PortlandGeneral),
Facebook (facebook.com/portlandgeneralelectric) and
THIS IS AN INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB POSTING