Company Name: Columbia River PUD
Phone Number: (503) 397-1844
City: Deer Island
Job Title: Customer Service Field Representative
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Miscellaneous Positions
Posting Start Date: February 26, 2018
Salary: $24.70/hr, then 4 step increases every 6 mths ending at $30.87/hr
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Hours
Working independently and collaboratively with others, this position plays an integral role in executing CRPUD’s mission, philosophy, and commitment to providing safe, reliable power to our community and exceptional service to our internal and external customers. All employees are also expected to maintain a high level of trust, integrity, and ethical standards.
Perform field collections, cut-ins and cut-outs, and meter change-outs related to single phase, non-current transformer meters. Obtain special reads.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with a basic understanding of electricity.
- Two years utility customer service, billing, and/or meter reading experience.
- Valid driver’s license. Other driving-related requirements may apply depending on the nature and scope of responsibilities associated with driving on behalf of CRPUD.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of utility billing computer hard/software, personal computers, and spreadsheet applications.
- Enter and maintain membership in International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (I.B.E.W.) Local 125.
- Meet training criteria provided by Line Crew Foreman.
1st 6 months: $24.70/hour
2nd 6 months: $25.93/hour
3rd 6 months: $26.86/hour
4th 6 months: $27.78/hour
How to Apply:
Complete and submit a PUD Employment Application, the Supplemental Questions for the Customer Service Field Representative, Veteran’s Preference, and official copies of your transcripts/diplomas, certificates, and any other additional information you’d like us to consider to:
Human Resources Department
Columbia River PUD
PO Box 1193
St. Helens, OR 97051
Fax: (503) 397-5215
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
If you require accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at (503) 397-1844. Columbia River PUD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status or activity in accordance with applicable law. Veteran’s preference is available by completing the Veteran’s Preference Form and providing the required supporting documentation.
Posting End Date: March 12, 2018