Company Name: Cowlitz PUD
Phone Number: (360) 501-9221
Job Title: Customer Service Analyst
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative / Clerical Support
Posting Start Date: May 2, 2016
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Service Analyst will provide a wide range of technical and administrative support to: facilitate the successful completion of project deliverables; conduct data analysis, surveys and examine existing files/records; compile data, summarize results and prepare written reports and/or memos that include findings and conclusions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support and completes assigned tasks which may include, data entry, copying, clerical support, setup and maintenance of electronic and physical files and records, preparation of incoming and outgoing mail and administration of office supplies.
- Tracks and updates operational performance metrics, coordinates department-wide activities, assists in preparation of board materials, tracks detailed budget information and compiles data for monthly financial and budget reporting, assists in the management of project resources and workflow.
- Prepares and maintains complex reports.
- Prepares business correspondence, memorandums, reports and other required documents; proofreads and edits business reports and memorandums from other Department staff.
- Performs tasks as assigned by the Director of Customer Service, including specific programs or projects, to help the Customer Service Department meet District goals and expectations.
- Coordinates travel and training arrangements.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must work with precision and possess very strong organizational and analytical skills including advanced proficiency with arithmetic and statistics.
- Advanced aptitude in the use of each of the following MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated in order to make independent decisions using sound judgment.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal and customer service skills to courteously deal with and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other District employees, outside vendors and the general public.
- Must be adept at business letter writing and report preparation including, business English composition, grammar, spelling, punctuation, technical writing, and letter and report formatting.
- Ability to work in multi-task work environment, with constant interruptions and distractions while maintaining and meeting strict deadlines for projects.
- Requires conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a professional business-like manner, both orally and in writing. Must understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of restricted or private information and records and effectively handle sensitive matters.
- Must be able to take and compose meeting notes and/or minutes.
- AA degree in administrative support or business office systems with five years of progressively responsible administrative support and office management experience. An equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying.
How to Apply:
Cowlitz PUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. This recruitment will remain open until Monday, May 16, 2016. To apply for this position you must complete the District’s application, which can be found at www.cowlitzpud.org, and provide a cover letter, resume and answers to the supplemental questions. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
Posting End Date: May 16, 2016