Come on your first day with:
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business, human resources, or equivalent discipline/experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification strongly preferred.
- Requires up to 3 years’ experience for Level 1 in corporate recruiting or other directly related equivalent experience. Additional years of experience for a Level 2.
- Experience effectively coordinating selection processes with candidate experience, business needs and compliance in mind.
- Experience coaching/guiding managers and selection team members.
- Knowledge of EEO/Labor Law, and federal and state regulations and experience coordinating applicant tracking activities.
- Must have skill and experience in handling human resource situations with confidentiality, sensitivity, and discretion while providing clear and concise direction. Demonstrated experience assessing staffing needs and recommending options to support business requirements.
- Experience developing, revising and updating detailed job postings.
- Knowledge of skill testing procedures and test validation requirements.
- Must have research, data collection and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills utilizing a personal computer for database management, report writing, creating, updating, and maintaining spreadsheets and word processing documents. Skill and experience using SAP (HRIS system), Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel and Word strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with department, internal customers, external community agencies and other recruiting sources.
- Previous experience in a union environment preferred.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Must have strong systemic and critical thinking skills and ability to use logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches.
- Ability to gain trust quickly and to maintain confidentiality and credibility with clients and partners at all levels within the organization.
- Requires demonstrated project management skills as well as organizational abilities and the flexibility to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative thinking skills. Ability to manage and track details while maintaining big picture concepts.
- Ability to function in a team environment, provide information and training to clients while treating them with respect and dignity.
- Proven ability to manage confidential information from various sources, including tracking, tabulating, and organizing information into standard and/or non-standard reports.
What we offer:
Arguably the most competitive healthcare and wellness benefits in the Pacific Northwest
Meaningful Annual Incentive Bonus Opportunity in addition to base salary
401(k) with generous match and additional 5% employer contribution
Company provided Trimet or C-Tran passes/Bike storage for cyclists
Green Team/Diversity & Inclusion Council/Safety Team/Women’s Network
Numerous volunteer and community engagement opportunities
Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 15% discount
20% Employee discount on Natural Gas
Generous Vacation/Sick leave program
7 Paid Holidays and up to 3 floating holidays to add an extra paid day off to Holidays Observed by NW Natural
Flexible work schedule opportunities
Base salary Range
Min. $51,650 – (*$56,950 to $71,550) – Max. $74,900 (level 1) or
Min. $56,300 – (*$62,050 to $77,900) – Max. $81,650 (level 2)depending on qualifications
*Expected Hiring Range