Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs all essential functions and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner using industry best practices
- In addition to the specific functions in the attached position description, the essential functions of this position also require attendance at all assignments and job sites and the ability to understand and adhere to all safety standard
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Possess the ability to function under adverse outage conditions, requiring knowledge of operating and outage restoration procedures
- Ability to keep up-to-date records on generation units, fuel availability, outages, switching and other activities that may affect the operation of the system
- Ability to provide minor repair and maintenance on Cooperative vehicles, building grounds, generation equipment, and electrical equipment
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant power generation or industrial plant experience, including equipment operation and maintenance activities preferred
- Must have a valid Alaska Driver's License, or the ability to obtain one
- Must maintain working knowledge of up-to-date first aid techniques and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Area domicile in Valdez, Alaska
A complete application packet is required for consideration and must include a CVEA application. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at either office location. Please contact Lindsay Malone at 907-822-8305 with any questions.
To apply for this job please visit www.cvea.org.