Company Name: Franklin PUD
Phone Number: (509) 546-5954
Job Title: Contract Business Systems Analyst
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Information Technology / IS and Application Support
Posting Start Date: August 1, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time Type: Hours
Franklin PUD is seeking qualified applicants for a contract Business Systems Analyst position expected to last 12-18 months. This position will be responsible for providing software support, identifying and documenting business processes and helping determine gaps between business needs and current solutions.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide software support to operate and maintain software programs at the District.
- Responsibilities may include evaluating and deploying emerging mobile applications.
- Work with the Business Systems Analyst team, department Subject Matter Experts, and District leaders to identify and document business processes.
- Determine gaps between business needs and current offerings and work with the team to recommend efficient and effective long-term solutions.
- Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business and technology functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of software development life cycle, system development lifecycle, application delivery and implementation.
- Ability to elicit requirements from business units and translate those to clear and concise requirements documents.
- Extensive experience with requirements analysis, including Use Case analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of business process modeling and workflow analysis.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Database Administration.
How to Apply:
Salary is $65-$80 per hour DOQ, no travel or living expenses are authorized for this position.
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check, reference checks, and drug screening.
Candidates should submit their resume and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting End Date: August 23, 2017