Company Name: Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative, Inc.
City: Port Orford
Job Title: CEO
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: May 1, 2018
Salary: CCEC offers a salary and benefits package that is competitive among electrical distribution cooperatives in the Pacific Northwest.
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time Type: Hours
Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative (CCEC), a member-owned electric distribution utility serving the southwestern-most communities of Oregon, is seeking a CEO due to the upcoming retirement of its current CEO who has successfully led the cooperative for the past decade.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– A minimum of 5 years of senior leadership experience with a utility or other complex organization in which safety, meticulous quality, rapid response, and member/customer service are mission-critical;
– Experience providing support for a board of directors or other policy-setting / governing body, including recommending and facilitating agreement on policies, vision, goals and priorities;
– Business acumen, both managerial and strategic;
– Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
– Experience fostering collaboration and consensus-building within an organization and among external partners and stakeholders;
– A 4-year degree or higher educational attainment in the fields of Business Administration or Engineering, or other relevant and equivalent education or experience.
Qualifications in one or more of the following are ideal but not required:
– Distribution utility experience;
– Experience as a board member or policy-maker with external associations or partners;
– Management within a cooperative or other consumer, member or publicly-owned entity;
– Awareness of the energy landscape in the Pacific NW.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified individuals should send 1) a cover letter that includes a concise description of experience and results in each of the qualifications listed above and 2) job chronology or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter and job chronology must be received no later than Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Additional information about CCEC and the CEO position is available at: http://www.suediciplegroup.com/careeropportunities.html. Please do not contact CCEC. Direct any inquiries to the Search Administrator at the email address above.
Posting End Date: May 30, 2018