APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 3, 2016
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Business Systems Integration Specialist – Settlements and Billing (R16-067)
This position provides systems and business process integration management for PGE Transmission & Reliability Services (T&RS) participation in bilateral and organized markets to enable efficient work processes. Supports T&RS transmission reservations, settlement, billing, and reporting functions as a transmission service provider. Aligns T&RS back office processes to support the on-going development and implementation of PGE’s OATT, market rules, CAISO federal and regional regulations in coordination with T&RS staff.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Typically a four year degree and five-plus years of applicable experience.
- Demonstrated experience in IT systems integration into business processes. Knowledge of system interface protocols, web tools, and database concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in customer billing systems and processes.
- Familiarity with the operation of the bulk electric grid and the electricity markets, including transmission, generation, and federal tariffs.
- Demonstrated experience with or knowledge of FERC, NAESB, S-Ox, and organized market regulations; practice preferred.
- Familiarity with the PGE or pro forma Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT). Familiarity with Balancing Authority and Transmission operations including OASIS, transmission reservations and scheduling practices. Experience or knowledge of OATI tools is preferred.
PGE is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. PGE will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Interested in the extras? PGE offers a range of competitive benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation, a company matching gift program, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings that includes a 401(k) plan with matching company contributions and a PGE stock purchase plan. Additionally, PGE provides robust on-the-job development and training opportunities, as well as incentives for meeting company goals and encouraging health, safety and community volunteerism.
Assisting with storms or other Company emergencies is a part of all positions at Portland General Electric.
Staffing Services Contact:
Connect with us on Twitter (twitter.com/PortlandGeneral),
Facebook (facebook.com/portlandgeneralelectric) and
THIS IS AN INTERNAL / EXTERNAL JOB POSTING