APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 13, 2016
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon’s largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping to shape Oregon’s energy future.
What is it like to work at PGE? Well, it’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s enriching. And with the average employee spending nearly 14 years with us, we think you’ll like it too.
You’ll work with talented coworkers in a supportive and results-oriented environment. Our progressive vision and commitment to excellence in our service and operations will keep you and your coworkers engaged and aimed towards excellence.
Are you ready to be part of an essential, dynamic and motivating company? Join our team – apply for a position today.
Billing Specialist II R16-517
The Joint Use Billing Specialist provides analytical and operational support, ensuring that all billing is conducted effectively and within the guidelines of the Oregon Administrative Rules, internal policies and contract terms. Serves as a subject matter expert to the team for billing matters; accurately responding to internal and external questions and inquiries in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create accurate invoices associated with make ready, and wireless construction including annual and interim billings.
• Receive and research customer inquiries related to disputed charges on invoices, recommend appropriate resolution to management.
• Reconcile annual rent payments for approximately 200 wireless sites with their respective contract. Calculate any true-up amounts, obtain approvals and create invoices or credit memos for balances.
• Prepare invoices and track payments and schedules for new and modification wireless sites, working with the Wireless Project Manager.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with external licensees
• Monitor and oversee department Assistant as needed while providing billing support.
• Process Accounts Payable by either Voucher or Purchase Order
• Create annual invoices in Maximo, SOX documents for approval and prepare, route and deliver final invoices
• Monitor aging report; take actions against parties to collect outstanding AR, escalate disputes to management as needed