Website Beartooth Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Beartooth Electric Cooperative (BEC), a rural electric distribution cooperative, is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the Communication Specialist position. Great opportunity to join the Beartooth Electric team and live, work, and play at the basecamp to the Beartooths!
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
· Coordinate and support BEC communication and marketing engagement efforts with employees and Members, using written and electronic communications. Build positive internal and external awareness of BEC and its products and services and promote Cooperative values in our communities.
· Coordinate BEC online presence, including website and social media platforms; source and curate content; increase online Member engagement through effective communication of initiatives and programs; remain abreast of the latest technology, services, and platforms.
· Write, edit and distribute press releases, articles, Board meeting minutes, and other cooperative communications as directed.
· Assist with coordination of the Annual Member Meeting; ensure active participation and positive communication of information; present information as appropriate; respond to Member concerns and inquiries.
· High school diploma or equivalence certificate in addition to proficiency in corporate communications, typically attained through a bachelor's degree in communications, English, marketing, or graphic design and one or more years of experience or equivalent experience/education.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
· Proficient in writing and editing for print, email, and social channels.
· Competent with publication layout and design.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org