Website Barrow Utilities and Electric Cooperative, Inc.
In this full-time, senior management position as Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the management of 9 employees and the oversight of the functional areas of Finance, Billing/Customer Service, Purchasing/Warehouse Departments. To view the complete job description, click here: https://bueci.org/cfo-desc
Areas of responsibility include:
· Manage general accounting functions
· Financial planning
· Financial reporting
· Analyze financial data
· Reporting financials to the Board of Directors
· Supervision and training of employees
· Implement policy and procedures in accounting departments
· Ten-year planning
· Managing Audit Process
· Regulatory compliance
Minimum qualifications include:
· Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting required. CPA or other industry credential highly preferred.
· 7+ years related experience: management of finance, billing, customer service and financial database systems.
· Experience in Financial Database System planning, implementation, and coordination between multiple departments.
· Working knowledge of current federal, state, and local laws as they relate to financial practices.
· Advanced experience working with current Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) in a Windows 10 O/S environment or greater.
· Experience in managing, leading and training staff.
· Experience managing in a multicultural workplace.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must relocate and live in Barrow, AK full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com