Company Name: PUD #1 of Clallam County
Phone Number: (360) 565-3276
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Management
Posting Start Date: August 2, 2017
Salary: $10,221 – $14,494
Salary Per: Per Month
Work Time: 8
Work Time Type: Hours
Are you tired of the traffic? Are you an Outdoor Enthusiast? Clallam County has mild weather, very little rain and is located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula in Washington. We have lakes, mountains, rivers and an ocean sea coast where hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, bikers, skiers, kayakers and all outdoor enthusiasts gather for an abundance of outdoor fun. The Olympic Peninsula offers great communities, schools and shopping.
Purpose: We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to assist the General Manager in the administration of internal operations, special assigned projects and functions of the various departments within the District. To have a general knowledge of those external issues that impact the District. Serve as Acting General Manager in the absence of the General Manager.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Must have management and supervisory training.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, management, administration or a related technical area.
- Considerable management experience at a senior level in electric utility operations.
- Labor agreement negotiating experience.
- Familiarity with public utility district laws preferred.
- Record of strong cooperative relationships with senior management.
- Pass a District physical examination and be able to perform essential job functions.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and a safe driving record. Employees moving from out of state must obtain a Washington State license in accordance with Washington State law.
How to Apply:
Information on the Beautiful Olympic Peninsula: Our website, www.clallampud.net provides information about our community and links to local Chambers of Commerce.
To Apply: An application packet, job description and additional information about our company may be retrieved from our website at www.clallampud.net. Contact us at 360-565-3276. EOE
Posting End Date: August 31, 2017