Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Job Title: APPLICATIONS ANALYST/SR. APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Information Technology / IS and Application Support
Posting Start Date: May 13, 2016
Salary: Depending on Qualifications
Salary Per: Per Year
Work Time Type: Hours
Applications Analyst/Sr. Applications Analyst
Salary Depending on Qualifications
Seeking an experienced Applications Analyst responsible for configuration, development, and support of mission critical business applications including Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) applications. The successful candidate must have the ability to partner well with a cross-functional team of architects, developers, configurators, infrastructure analysts and business users and possess excellent communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft technologies including (C#, ASP.NET, WCF and Visual Studio)
- Experience configuring and supporting Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) applications
- Web Services: SOAP, REST
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
- SQL, PLSQL scripting
- Application Server experience such as, IIS, Apache Tomcat, NetWeaver
- Ability to perform business requirements analysis, incident and problem resolution, solution patching/upgrades, risk and impact assessments
- Server Support: Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors to support application enhancements or troubleshooting problems as required to meet business processes and priorities
- Software project lifecycle experience including requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan, and lead tasks or initiatives of varying size to a successful completion
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and 2 years progressively more responsible related experience OR the equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
How to Apply:
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.Snopud.com under Careers by 11:59 p.m. on June 3, 2016.
Visit our Web site at www.snopud.com!!
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
Posting End Date: June 3, 2016