Company Name: Snohomish County PUD
Phone Number: (425) 783-8655
Job Title: APPLICATIONS ANALYST/SR. APPLICATIONS ANALYST (SAP ABAP DEVELOPER)
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Information Technology / IS and Application Support
Posting Start Date: February 15, 2017
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
Seeking an experienced SAP developer to join a dynamic team responsible for ABAP supporting an enterprise-wide SAP ERP/CRM, covering business process areas including: Meter to Cash, Procure to Pay, Enterprise Asset Management, Budget to Report, and Application Lifecycle Management. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of enhancements covering complete software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to production support.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years SAP implementation, development and support experience utilizing ABAP with the following: IS-U, CRM, FI, PM, WM, MM, LE on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7 on HANA. Also, integration with SAP Work Manager, and other 3rd party software including Click Schedule Software, Open Text, OMS, and various Cloud solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of SAP and proven troubleshooting skills supporting incident and problem resolution.
- Experience with risk and impact analysis and SAP patching/upgrades.
- SAP project implementation methodologies or software project lifecycle experience including requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan, and lead tasks or initiatives of varying size to a successful completion.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors in incident resolution as well as providing quality assurance for enhancements as required to meet business requirements and priorities.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and 5 years progressively more responsible related experience.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.Snopud.com under Careers by 11:59 p.m. March 10, 2017.
Posting End Date: March 10, 2017