Company Name: Cowlitz PUD
Phone Number: (360) 501-9220
Job Title: Accounting Analyst – Senior
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Finance and Accounting
Posting Start Date: March 22, 2018
Salary Per: Per Hour
Work Time: 40
Work Time Type: Hours
The Accounting Analyst – Senior performs a variety of complex work in the areas of accounting, budgeting, treasury, reporting and assists other business units with analysis and consultation support. The position requires an organized approach, the ability to digest data and present useful information, an understanding of business processes/systems and critical thinking skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate data into useful management information and reporting.
- Prepare materials for presentations to the Board and public.
- Back-up for certain accounting and finance functions.
- Assist with budgeting, reporting, financial modeling, rate work and forecasting.
- Special projects for business process and systems improvement, workflow and internal audit.
- Ad hoc and routine analysis and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned to meet District goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited institution, CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of associated work experience.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- ERP and database experience preferred.
- Detailed analytical abilities.
Posting End Date: April 8, 2018