For an additional $50 per 30 days, your job listing will be pinned to the top of the job listings page, always visible to your prospective candidates.
- PRICE UPDATE: Fees for posting job listings are: $125 for 30-days for NWPPA members and $365 for 30-days for non-members. Job bank ads will be invoiced upon receipt.
- The Job Bank is provided as a service to the industry by the Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA).
- There is no cost to view Job Bank listings and only a minimal cost for companies to post listings.
- Job Bank listings (positions available) are listed in NWPPA’s Bulletin magazine, eBulletin weekly electronic newsletter, and on NWPPA’s website all for one low price. For ads to be included in the Bulletin magazine copy must be received before the 25th of the month prior to the month of publication and job deadlines must not expire before the 15th of the month. The Bulletin is mailed around the 10th of each month.
- Thousands of industry professionals access these listings monthly so start recruiting today!