Please contact Brenda Dunn at email@example.com or (360) 816-1453 to place an insertion order. You can also complete the insertion order form in the Media Guide and return it to Brenda via fax (360) 254-5731 or email.
Deadlines and instructions
- Signed insertion order must be on file before ad will be published.
- No cancellations or change orders will be accepted after the closing dates. Cancellations require written notice prior to closing date.
- Deadline for all advertising space orders for the 2016-2017 Directory is June 17, 2016. The closing date for all materials for the 2016-2017 Directory is June 30, 2016, for a mid-August publication.
- We will accept ads saved as PDFs or in EPS or TIFF formats compatible with Macintosh computers. Please call for additional information on acceptability of other computer programs.
- Electronic files are preferred.
- All advertising is subject to publisher’s approval. The publisher reserves the right to reject advertising which is not in keeping with the publication’s standards.
Rates for 2016 – B&W
2 pages – $2,120
Full page – $1,352
2/3 page – $1,008
1/2 page island – $920
1/2 page – $832
1/3 page – $686
1/4 page – $597
Four color – $775 plus B&W ad rate (All ads run as four-color process colors; no spot colors are available)
Preferred Position rates:
Cover rates include the four-color charge.
2nd cover (inside front cover): $2,766
3rd cover (inside back cover): $2,646
4th cover (outside back cover): $2,779
|Full page 7.5 inches wide x 10 inches tall
Full page bleed size: 8.375 x 10.875
|1/3 page 2.25 inches wide x 10 inches tall (V)|
|2/3 page 4.875 inches wide x 10 inches tall||1/3 page 7.5 inches wide x 3.33 inches tall (H)|
|1/2 page island 4.625 inches wide x 7.5 inches tall||1/4 page 4.875 inches wide x 3.75 inches tall (H)|
|1/2 page 7.5 inches wide x 5 inches tall||1/4 page 3.75 inches wide x 4.875 inches tall (V)|
For preferred position and special position rates, please contact Brenda Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360)816-1453.
Need help designing your ad? If you don’t have a print ready ad, NWPPA can help you design one for use in our publications. The cost is 15% of the ad rate, or with a signed insertion order agreeing to run six ads during the year in NWPPA publication, we will design an ad for no additional charge. For more information on this option or if you have additional questions, please contact Brenda Dunn at email@example.com or (360) 816-1453.
Note: Above links require Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) to view. Get it here