Associate Member Benefits
- Membership with an organization that has existed since 1940 and provides quality education and training, communication services, networking opportunities and support to its membership.
- Inclusion of your company’s news releases in the Industry Updates section of The Line enewsletter and in the Associate Member section of our Bulletin magazine (space permitting).
- Up to three free copies of the Association’s monthly magazine, the Bulletin, for companies with 1 to 4 employees and up to four free copies for companies with 5 or more employees.
- Up to three copies of our annual Northwest Electric Utility Directory for companies with 1 to 4 employees and up to four free copies of the Directory for companies with 5 or more employees. This publication is a comprehensive list of utilities and their staff as well as Associate Member companies.
- The weekly Line electronic email newsletter with up-to-date news about the utility industry.
- Opportunity to attend any of our classes or conferences at a considerable discount from what non-members pay for the same courses. Our website contains an online list of classes and conferences with descriptions of each. You can register for any of our classes right from our website.
- Opportunity to participate in section committees, roundtables, and task forces.
- Your organization receives discounted Job Bank listings in the Bulletin, in our weekly eBulletin newsletter, and on our website in the Job Board section. This allows your company to advertise open job positions at a discounted rate for members reaching a wide base of qualified workers in the industry.
Utility Membership Area
Associate Member Fees
The associate member dues structure is based upon the total size of your organization (as measured by the total number of employees employed).
- 1 to 4 employees — $575/yr.
- 5 or more employees — $750/yr.
- Investor-owned utility — $1,625/yr.
- Government agency — $2,000/yr.
Other organizations that do not fit in these categories — Please call (360) 254-0109 for more information.
Your organization will not be entitled to membership benefits until payment for investment has been received by the Association. If payment is made by credit card, membership benefits will begin immediately; if payment is made by invoice, membership benefits begin when payment is received by the Association. To join click on the membership form button below and download the form and email it to NWPPA at email@example.com. NWPPA will contact you for payment information.
The NWPPA Board of Trustees and staff look forward to a new year of service to Associate Member members. We desire to partner with you as your organization positions itself in today’s competitive marketplace. Your participation will make NWPPA stronger than ever and ensure public power continues into the future. We look forward to working with you in the year ahead! If you have additional questions about becoming an Associate Member, please contact NWPPA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 254-0109.