As an NWPPA Associate Member you will enjoy:
- Membership with an organization that has existed since 1940 providing quality education and training, communication services, networking opportunities and support to its membership.
- Up to (3) free copies of the Association's monthly magazine the Bulletin for companies with 1 to 4 employees and up to (4) free copies of the Bulletin for companies with 5 or more employees.
- As an associate member of NWPPA, you will receive a 10% discount on your first advertisement in our monthly magazine, the Bulletin. If you would like to purchase a package of ads in the Bulletin for the year, we will extend the 10% discount for up to your first six (6) ads.
- Up to (3) copies of our annual Northwest Electric Utility Directory for companies with 1 to 4 employees and up to (4) free copies of the Directory for companies with 5 or more employees. This publication is a comprehensive list of utilities and staff as well as Associate Member Members. It includes addresses; phone numbers, fax numbers, web sites and e-mails. Just for Associate Members we include a Product & Services listing with a description of your organization and the product or service you provide to utilities.
- The weekly e-Bulletin electronic e-mail newsletter with up-to-date news about the utility industry
- Opportunity to attend any of our classes or conferences at a discount which is considerably less than what non-members pay for the same courses.
- Our website contains an online course calendar of classes and conferences with descriptions of each. You can register for any of our classes right from our website.
- Opportunity to participate in section committees, roundtables, and task forces.
- Your organization receives discounted Job Bank listings in our monthly magazine the Bulletin, in our weekly e-Bulletin newsletter, and on our website in the Job Bank section. This allows your company to advertise open job positions at a discounted rate for members reaching a wide base of qualified workers in the industry.
Membership in the Northwest Public Power Association
....provides you with timely information to help you make good decisions. We know good decisions are made with accurate information. Our magazine, the Bulletin, is the only regional electric industry magazine published monthly. It provides current industry news plus in-depth articles on our members and important regional issues. Our e-Bulletin weekly e-mail newsletter provides updates on legislative issues, utility related news stories, job opportunities and training opportunities to name a few.
NWPPA's Utility Membership Area
The associate member dues structure for 2014 is based on the following calculation:
1 to 4 employees — Dues are $545.00/yr.
5 or more employees — Dues are $715.00/yr.
Investor-owned utilities — Dues are $1,560/yr. plus optional program participation fees
Your organization will not be entitled to membership benefits until payment for dues has been received by the Association. If payment is made by credit card membership benefits will begin immediately. If payment is made by invoice then membership benefits begin when payment is received by the Association.
The NWPPA Board of Trustees and staff look forward to a new year of service to Associate Member Members. We desire to partner with you as your organization positions itself in today's competitive marketplace. Your participation will make NWPPA stronger than ever and ensure public power continues into the future. We look forward to working with you in the year ahead! If you have additional questions about becoming an associate member, please contact NWPPA at email@example.com or by phone at (360) 254-0109.