NWPPA website banner ad info:
1 month contract - size 900 X 60 pixels - $350/mo.
3 month contract - size 900 X 60 pixels - $300/mo.
6 month contract - size 900 X 60 pixels - $275/mo.
12 month contract - size 900 X 60 pixels - $250/mo.
The following are the general terms and conditions regarding advertising on the Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA) Internet website (www.nwppa.org) and in the NWPPA e-Bulletin e-mail newsletter.
Click here to Show/Hide Terms & Conditions
- Rates published herein are effective as of September 1, 2014. Announcement of any change in rates will be made to advertiser 30 days in advance of rate change.
- Advertiser acknowledges that it is generally familiar with the nature of the Internet and proposed uses thereof.
- In consideration of the placement of advertisements on the NWPPA website, www.nwppa.org, or the eBulletin newsletter, the advertiser and agency agree to, jointly and severally, indemnify and save the Northwest Public Power Association, its officers, directors, agents and employees and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, losses and/or expenses arising out of any aspects: of the content and/or the appearance of such advertisement(s) on www.nwppa.org or in the e-Bulletin newsletter, including without limitation, those arising from claims or suits for defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, misappropriation, violation of the right of privacy act.
- It is agreed that the advertiser and agency are jointly liable for payment of invoices for advertising made available on www.nwppa.org or in the eBulletin newsletter. Any reference to the Northwest Public Power Association in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or the agency is subject to prior written approval by the Northwest Public Power Association for each use.
- The Northwest Public Power Association shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertising due to systems failures or other technological failures of NWPPA or the Internet or other circumstances beyond NWPPA’s control.
- NWPPA is not responsible for errors or omissions in any advertising materials provided by the advertiser or its agency.
- All advertisement copy is subject to the approval of Northwest Public Power Association. NWPPA reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising and/or linkage to an advertiser’s site on the Internet or in the newsletter for any reason at any time.
- Invoices will be sent on or about the first date on which the advertising is scheduled to appear on www.nwppa.org or in the eBulletin newsletter. Payments will be due within 30 days from the date of invoice if not paid for in advance. Ads will be discontinued if payment is not received within 30 days unless prior arrangements are made with NWPPA.
- In the event NWPPA does not receive payment or advertiser/agency otherwise breaches the terms of this contract, advertiser and/or its agency shall pay all of NWPPA’s costs and expenses in connection with enforcement and/or collection of balance due NWPPA.
- No minimum circulation or exposure is guaranteed.
- Minimum contract term is one month.
Note to Advertisers:
Design: Advertisers please note that NWPPA uses a white background on all banner ads. NWPPA reserves the right to put a 1-pixel border around any advertising banner that does not include definite boundaries when posted on www.nwppa.org or in the eBulletin e-mail newsletter.
Animation: NWPPA web site does support flash, shockwave or java applets in the advertising areas. Call for further information.
HyperText Link: Advertisers who have their own websites should provide the web address (URL) to which they want their ad banner linked. Only one URL will be accepted.
Advertisement Submission: Please submit your Internet ready ad and click-thru URL at least 7 days in advance of your first advertising placement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid Banner Ad Insertion Order must be received by NWPPA no later than 20 days prior to insertion date. Site and newsletter availability is limited and an e-mail response to insertion orders received will be sent confirming space availability. Updated designs may be sent at any time with 72-hour notice prior to posting to email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact Brenda Dunn at (360) 816-1453 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 Media Planner
NWPPA Quick Facts
Note: Above links require Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) to view. Get it here